to meet obligations to its guests and other institutions and legal requirements under the legislation, we have to handle some of your personal data. To do this, we communicate:
- The administrator of personal data under Regulation (I) 2016/679 (GDPR) Hotel's Goal, s.r.o., ICO: 27728277, based U Stadionu 2459/1, 796 01 Prostejov.
We process your personal data because of the deal with your accommodation bookings and communication with you because of the verification reservation, in cases LATE ARRIVALS, or. informing about forgotten things in the room or in any other emergency situation that requires immediate communication.
- In the case of sending the request accommodations through the form on our website we process your name and surname, shipping address, e-mail and phone number. On arrival at the hotel then process your ID number and date of birth.
- Legal reason for this process is the execution of the contract. Those personal data for this
order to process at least for the duration of the time of booking, or. accommodation or statutory period.
- Your privacy complies with Regulation (I) 2016/679 (GDPR).
- We do not use your personal information for marketing purposes.
- Your personal data provide only bodies empowered to do so by law, anyone else
We do not give your personal information.
- We have appointed a Commissioner for Personal Data Protection, We did not authorize the processing
Your personal data processors or any specified a representative for the performance of duties in
- We do not intend to disclose your personal data to a third country, an international organization or
- Whenever you have the right to withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data, right to demand
from us as an administrator access to your personal data, rectification or erasure,
or processing restrictions, and oppose the processing of, You have the right to
portability of these data to another manager, as well as the right to file a complaint with the Office for
Personal Data Protection, If you are for it, that the processing of your personal data proceed
contrary to GDPR.
In Prostejov 18.5.2018